Night manager needed for Kindred Market, a natural foods grocery store located in Athens, Ohio. We are seeking a leader who will provide support and guidance to the evening market team by ensuring smooth operation.
· Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
· Performs store closing procedures.
· Fill in, as needed, at other positions in the store including running the cash register, stocking grocery items, etc.
· Will assist in training new storekeeper and stocker team members.
· Will audit the store displays and cases for proper order and sanitation.
· Will set the tone for outstanding customer service delivery to Kindred customers.
This is a direct-hire, full-time position. The standard schedule will be Monday 2 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., however additional hours will need to be covered based on staff outages. The pay is commensurate with qualifications but within the range of $14 - $15/hour. While health insurance is not currently an option, benefits and incentives for full-time employees include various perks and incentives, including product and merchandise discounts.
· Extensive knowledge of team procedures and policies.
· Strong demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
· Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
· Passion for healthy lifestyle and natural foods.
· Product knowledge.
· Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
· At least one year of management experience.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to stand continuously for 6 to 8 hours.