Location : Athens, OH
Reference Code : 3946B
Hours : Part Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
A food production company is in search of a mechanic for its facilities in Athens and Nelsonville, OH. Will be responsible for the following:
- Performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting food production equipment.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Instituting and managing training for equipment, as well as keeping associated records.
- Other tasks as assigned.
This is a part-time, temporary-to-direct hire position offering approximately 15-20 hours per week. 15 of those hours will be worked on a set schedule (that can be flexible to accommodate someone with another position), with the remaining 5 additional hours to be worked on an as-needed or flexible basis. Pay is commensurate with qualifications.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have reliable transportation and be comfortable with regularly commuting between Athens and Nelsonville.
- Electrical experience, including 3 phase.
- Mechanical experience with various motors.
- Experience with fillers, coders, conveyors, and packaging equipment.
- Verifiable experience with plumbing for heating and cooling pipes.
- Experience developing and implementing PM programs .
- Experience with PLC systems.
- Must be available on weekends for emergency needs.