This is a temporary, part-time position, hiring immediately and lasting indefinitely. The schedule is Monday through Thursday, from 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. The pay is $12/hour.
● High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
● Must be able to read and write proficiently.
● Acceptable attendance record.
● Obtain and maintain fork lift certification.
● Demonstrated abilities in handling multiple priorities.
Must be able to lift / push and manipulate 50 pounds occasionally. Must be able to get on and off a fork truck repeatedly. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Driver must be able to push loaded hand trucks and hoppers multiple times per day for short distances.