- Filing, documentation and record keeping for multiple office activities (accounts payable/receivable, reimbursement, timesheets, etc.)
- Retrieve mail/Log bills and invoices to send to accounting office/Disperse mail to relevant staff members
- Answer multiple phone lines/Screen phone calls/Direct calls to appropriate staff members
- Keep office organized and meeting/lobby areas clean
- Organize and schedule meetings for Director and Senior Project Specialist
- Prepare briefing documents for meetings
- Provide logistical support (driving directions, hotel, handouts, etc.)
- Log meeting and events on all staff calendars
- Preparation of meeting documentation and room set-up for all in-house meetings
- Organize or assist with events: scheduling, ordering food, reserving location, contacting speakers with logistics support
- Attend and prepare minutes for meetings as requested by Director
- Reconcile monthly account logs for accountant
- Some running of local errands
- Maintaining office email and contact lists
- Maintain and add events to website calendar as well as other website maintenance as needed
- Maintain building and site listing database
- Create appropriate content for social media
- Tracking monthly social media statistics
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity. The schedule will typically be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with some adjustments for early morning, evening, and weekend events as needed. The salaried offer will be commensurate with experience but in the range of $27K to $31K/year. This organization offers PTO and retirement contributions.
· Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
· Ability to develop positive and beneficial relationships.
· Knowledge of business and accounting principles, especially small business.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Self-motivation and ability to work well with little supervision.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
· Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook).
· Adaptability in a fast-paced, heavy work load environment.
· Open communication is essential.
· Attention to detail.
· Advanced problem solving skills.
· Accounting experience.
· Work in a small business or non-profit.
· Previous small-staff admin position.
· Some college or equivalent experience.
· Ability to troubleshoot technology and software.